Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence To Use The Website
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
- The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties.
- A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
- Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
The Right To Challenge A Transaction
Global Sound Movement reserve the right to challenge the legal standing of a transaction under sufficient circumstances. In such case the user will be contacted by Global Sound Movement staff individually to confirm his/her identity. Failure to verify a user’s identity will result in cancelling the challenged order. A challenged order is open for validation for 7 days after the transaction.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law And Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Payment Methods Accepted
The website facilitates payment through Paypal.
Our Contact Details
Global Sound Movement
The Media Factory
University of Central Lancashire
Preston, PR1 1JN
T. +44 1772 893185