We have released our first single on all major streaming services. Inspiration for the piece came from recordings of the Zadar Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje) in Croatia.
Haunting sounds of this unique instrument are generated by the ebb and flow of the Adriatic Sea, creating melodies and rhythms which vary depending on weather conditions.
Co-founder and Composer Phil Bush performs with an acoustic guitar over cultural significant instruments sampled from Uganda, China, Cyprus, Bali and Gibraltar (full list below).
The production uses samples available from this website (shop) will work with Ableton, Kontakt and Logic.
The song ‘The Path of the Zadar Sun’ is available to stream form the following:
Credits: Global Sound Movement, Bass Guitar: Chris Bush, Phil Bush: Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Composition, Recording and Programming.
This instrumentation includes:
- Uganda: UGA Akadinda , UGA Akogo Rattle
- China: CHN Yao Percussion , CHN Yi Divine Drums ,CHN Hani Instruments ,CHN Guzheng ,CHN Dizi ,CHN Xun, CHN Erhu.
- Cyprus: CYP Percussion, CYP Rockenspeil, CYP Santuri.
- Bali: BAL Ugal, BAL Rindik,
- Gibraltar: GIB Stalag 5, Gib Stalag Stack 2.