GSM Copyright / License
All Rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling or trading of this product or its content is strictly prohibited.
Only the original purchaser of this product has the right to embody and reproduce the enclosed sound samples within their music compositions. Use of these sounds in multimedia projects is limited to use within original musical compositions.
This license is granted for a single user only (and is given on a worldwide basis). The license is non-exclusive and is granted for the full period of copyright protection and sound samples. You cannot electronically transfer the sound samples or place them in a time -sharing or service bureau operation or a computer/sampler network. Opening this product constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Directions for use
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
- The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties.
- A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
- Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a general licence which covers all Global Sound Movement products, if in doubt please email us or contact the label directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org